Nasi Ganja Kedai Kopi Yong Suan, Ipoh


Hellowww, once again, ma self-made high-kurlass people. Welcome back, today our topic is will be about food. Yes, you heard it right.

Although my previous post mentioned that I wanted to lose weight, that doesn't mean that I cannot talk about food. Therefore, I will do a food review on Ipoh's most famous Nasi Kandar that is at Ipoh, Perak. This shop's name is Nasi Ganja Kedai Kopi Yong Suan. Even the google review rating gave 4/5 stars. There have been many articles that talk about this shop. Ya, I know that I am a bit late, but whatever.


During lunchtime, the queue will be longer as people will try to buy all means to taste this shop's famous food. Why is this place has such high demand? 

This shop which famous for its delicious nasi kandar Ayam Merah.  For your information, the food was served by Mamak, while the drink by a Chinese lady. No worries my dear it is halal indeed. 

Because of its high demand, it was just a nice time that I was at Perak last month for my uncle's wedding. On my way back to KL, we had a pit stop at this shop. My goodness, it created a great shock to us. 

The queue was rather long. As we were contemplating to eat there or somewhere else, the locals there told that if we want to eat in we don't have to queue. The queue was meant for those who want to take-away. Remember, once there is a vacant seat, grab it and wait for the waiter to come and take your order. 

Look at that amount of people at this shop ! Its insane! But I guess why would it be called as famous shop if it doesn't have the crowd there. Now let me talk about the speed, the food was serve at quite a fast speed. About 5-10 minutes the food to  be served.

I would give 4/5 ratings. Reason being that the presentation of the food slightly ruined my mood. But the taste I would give 4.5/5 (only for chicken 🐔) as this is their main.

That's all for now see you when I have any other interesting story to shareee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhappy : Ego Talks?

BODYMIX : MALAYSIA FIRST-EVER DIY SKINCARE