BODYMIX : MALAYSIA FIRST-EVER DIY SKINCARE

Hellowww ma self-made high-kurlass people. I am back again with a new story to share with y'all. Can you sense the happy aura? Yep, since in a previous post I have talked about being unhappy is bad and we have to be happy... so today's post will be a thrilling topic, especially for the beauty lovers out there.

The discovery happens while window shopping the last few weeks at Central I-City. I came across one very attractive shop called Bodymix that had me made a pit stop at the shop to take a look. Bodymix had just launched its first-ever outlet on the 5th of October 2019 which located at Central I-City 1st Floor. 


Bodymix at 1st Floor, Central I- City 

This is the first-ever brand in Malaysia that offers you DIY skincare and body care products. All you need to do is to come over to their shop and choose the products you want, which ingredients, serum or fragrance you wish to add on to. Thus, I want to share a bit of my experience with their service. I have been there twice since it was launched. The service that was provided was great in which the staff explained to us all about their products and even gave us a suggestion on which are the best skincare product for us to apply. 



They had a varied range of products for you to choose from. The one that I have bought was the gold mask, turnip face scrub, and their Mandarin Tangerine Serum. 

As a person who has very delicate and sensitive skin, I always doubt to try any new skincare products as I know what kind of reaction it will make to my face. This has caused my face to have a lot of dead skin hahaha, it's not that I have never tried any of sensitive skin products such as the "expensive derma certified brand's" scrub, unfortunately it has caused a great allergic reaction to my skin.

Previous experience has made me terrified and trauma to try any other products. However, since I was informed that Bodymix's products are organic and safe from paraben and SLS, thus I tell myself why not give it a try. Because there is a quote saying your skin is 90% of your selfie.


Image result for skincare quote"

Bodymix products are sold at RM1 / 100gm, the minimum purchase for each item is RM50. After giving myself a chance to try new products, to my surprise, it does actually befit my skin. I couldn't tell you all whether my skin has been brighter or softer or any better yet, I will share with all of you after trying it for 3 months. Follow me on Instagram to see the changes (__puterina__). Last but not least, let's support the local product.

Baihhh. Princess needs some rest. Till then Live a Kurlass Life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhappy : Ego Talks?

Nasi Ganja Kedai Kopi Yong Suan, Ipoh